Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums

Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums (https://www.baseballforum.com/forum.php)
-   Little League Baseball (https://www.baseballforum.com/little-league-baseball/)
-   -   fielding gloves/mitts (https://www.baseballforum.com/little-league-baseball/49460-fielding-gloves-mitts.html)

Mccdutch 07-28-2006 06:46 AM

fielding gloves/mitts
 
hee guys i was wondering what kind of glove ya'll are using..
me myself i'm using the Rawlings heart of the hide PROAR3

http://www.cheapbats.com/images/proar3_pop.jpg

It's a A-rod model..

Mccdutch 07-29-2006 04:00 PM

Nobody uses gloves that could be the deal to..:p

Bravesfan4LIFE33 07-29-2006 07:37 PM

here she is...lol... i play firstbase so you will obviously see the difference in the glove shape....

http://battersboxonline.com/Merchant...0001/NAT30.jpg

jonesy7 07-30-2006 02:25 AM

I have a easton black magic catchers glove but i dont like it. it has had lacing problems about 3 or 4 times just this season! I got it at the begining of the season too.

Bravesfan4LIFE33 07-30-2006 02:35 AM

that sucks man but i havent had any problems with my easton glove...are you going to get another glove?

Mccdutch 07-30-2006 07:34 AM

ooh ok.. don't you find the leather is kinda slappie with the easton natural series? I had 1 for myself 3 years ago.. I playd 2 games with it and gave it to my dad :P..
do you prefer hard or soft leather?

Bravesfan4LIFE33 07-30-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mccdutch
ooh ok.. don't you find the leather is kinda slappie with the easton natural series? I had 1 for myself 3 years ago.. I playd 2 games with it and gave it to my dad :P..
do you prefer hard or soft leather?

soft but every glove is hard as hell when you get the glove...it takes a lot of time before you get it broken in...i found this stuff you spray on the glove in then you put it in the oven...it works really good...

Mccdutch 07-31-2006 11:13 AM

Yeah that's treu.. but cheaper leather get's soft quicker.. and it starts hurting your fingers quicker to.. that's what i'm talking about

cbs4590 08-07-2006 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i use the rawlings gold glove series. It is the same glove that d-train uses. It is sexy!

BLACK SOX 1919 08-07-2006 05:44 PM

I have the best glove of them all. I have a Wilson A2000. Those things hold up so nicely. My dad still uses his 2000 from High school.

BoSoxNation 08-10-2006 12:07 PM

Yeah I have the same. I have a wilson A2000

Santana 08-14-2006 03:39 AM

I use a Rawlings i bought from Wal-Mart for my first glove. it was left out in the rain accidently and now its so soft and stuff, its good, ive had it for 2 years already.

big_papi34 08-14-2006 03:03 PM

do u guys oil ur bats? (thats if ur using wood)


i was oiling my cricket bat and i realised that it makes the wood softer and harder to break and a couple weeks before hand in a game we were using wood (we were playin a team higher up) i broke mine at the handle. so that week i took some linseed oil down to the team and we oiled up our bats before the game coz we were playin the same team

Bravesfan4LIFE33 08-14-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_papi34
do u guys oil ur bats? (thats if ur using wood)


i was oiling my cricket bat and i realised that it makes the wood softer and harder to break and a couple weeks before hand in a game we were using wood (we were playin a team higher up) i broke mine at the handle. so that week i took some linseed oil down to the team and we oiled up our bats before the game coz we were playin the same team

never heard of that, sorry....only thing ive heard of is using pine tar on your bat for grip...thats what i do...or some people like manny, put pine tar on their helmet so they can just touch their helmet for grip....

big_papi34 08-14-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravesfan4LIFE33
never heard of that, sorry....only thing ive heard of is using pine tar on your bat for grip...thats what i do...or some people like manny, put pine tar on their helmet so they can just touch their helmet for grip....

so thats why its so incredibly dirty and why he smashes himself over the head?

its what cricketers do to save their favourite bat from breaking. all u do is get some linseed oil (local hardware store should have some) and just put a coat ur 2 on once a week. very helpful if u have found ur favourite willow

Tagouchi 09-04-2006 02:22 PM

hey i am new here and i am from germany...this is my glove
i have this one the easton t-13 from the typhoon series
http://baseball.eastonsports.com/ima...ltbaseball.gif

la_faker_81 09-05-2006 09:10 AM

yeah, i use the ol on my cricket bat. do u stll follow cricket big_papi? cos the ashes are coming up and im going lol.

rodriguez91 09-19-2006 12:22 PM

hy i am from germany and these are my gloves
http://www.anacondasports.com/wcssto...tpxcmh_med.jpg
http://www.sport2000.net/images/ggp601c.jpg
i play outfield and catcher


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome