Bats - Page 3 - Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 09:38 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 31
 
yea im gettin a stealth...i just ordered it a few days ago it'll be here monday!!
shortstop2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 09:38 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 31
 
yea im gettin a stealth...i just ordered it a few days ago it'll be here monday!!
shortstop2 is offline  
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 10:30 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 934
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstop2
yea im gettin a stealth...i just ordered it a few days ago it'll be here monday!!
which one are you gettting? are you getting the newest model? or the one from last year?
Bravesfan4LIFE33 is offline  
 
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 11:23 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 31
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravesfan4LIFE33
which one are you gettting? are you getting the newest model? or the one from last year?


im getting the silver barrel with blue highlighted...


shortstop2 is offline  
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:52 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 934
                     
o ok thats a pretty sweet bat....what size is it?
Bravesfan4LIFE33 is offline  
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 09:58 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
 
My friend got the EXO in the middle of the summer, the bat is amazing,Anything hard off the hands, it feels like your hitting it with the sweet spot, its an amazing bat, expensive, but IMO worth it.
PatSS. is offline  
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:28 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 934
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatSS.
My friend got the EXO in the middle of the summer, the bat is amazing,Anything hard off the hands, it feels like your hitting it with the sweet spot, its an amazing bat, expensive, but IMO worth it.
yeah i put a pic of one on the first page i think...im planning on getting one...i bought a stealth last year and its a 33 30 but im getting something slightly bigger so i think im going to get a 34 31 exo...
Bravesfan4LIFE33 is offline  
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 04:10 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 894
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxNation
What is your favorite metal bat?

I like the Demarini Vexxum. That thing is sick! I hit one over the 325 fence with that bat. The Easton CXN isn't bad either, I hit one over with that bat.
The Vexxum is the only bat I can hit with. I've tried hitting with the Plasmas and the Stealth composites and all of those, but the Vexxum feels so good and you can just crsh the ball.

I'd have to say in order it goes:
5. Voodoo
4. Connexion
3. Omaha (look bad but you can hit the ball for a mile, so much pop in those.)
2. Rawlings Plasma (I like the one piece better than the two piece.)
1. VEXXUM
BLACK SOX 1919 is offline  
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 934
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper
The Vexxum is the only bat I can hit with. I've tried hitting with the Plasmas and the Stealth composites and all of those, but the Vexxum feels so good and you can just crsh the ball.

I'd have to say in order it goes:
5. Voodoo
4. Connexion
3. Omaha (look bad but you can hit the ball for a mile, so much pop in those.)
2. Rawlings Plasma (I like the one piece better than the two piece.)
1. VEXXUM
theres no way the rawlings plasma is better than the stealths, EXO and omahas...but thats JMO
Bravesfan4LIFE33 is offline  
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 04:10 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 894
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravesfan4LIFE33
theres no way the rawlings plasma is better than the stealths, EXO and omahas...but thats JMO
Actually I'd have to say the plasmas are close, but I couldnt decide where to put the EXO and stealths. Personally I like the plasmas, but the stealths are probably a better bat. The other one that are good are the Aerostrobes.
BLACK SOX 1919 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome