Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums

Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums (https://www.baseballforum.com/forum.php)
-   Cincinnati Reds (https://www.baseballforum.com/cincinnati-reds/)
-   -   Chicago Cubs at Cincinnati Reds 4/2 (https://www.baseballforum.com/cincinnati-reds/55162-chicago-cubs-cincinnati-reds-4-2-a.html)

truebluefan 04-02-2007 12:22 PM

Chicago Cubs at Cincinnati Reds 4/2
 
C. Zambrano vs A. Harang

I will be doing this game thread. Browsers and members are welcomed to join in.

We realize many people will be at work. For those of you that are, you can read and see what happened as the game unfolded.

Brian34Cook 04-02-2007 01:46 PM

This game takes over in 20 minutes for me.. I've been mainly watching the Marlins game..

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/.../80x60/chn.gif
1. CF Soriano
2. LF Murton
3. 1b Lee
4. 3B Ramirez
5. RF Jones
6. C Barrett
7. 2B DeRosa
8. SS Izturis
9. SP Zambrano

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/.../80x60/cin.gif
1. CF Freel
3. LF Dunn
3. 2B Phillips
4. RF Griffey
5. 3B Encarnacion
6. 1b Hatteberg
7. SS Gonzalez
8. C Ross
9. SP Harang (Why aint Arroyo starting? any reason? Harang is solid though and probably is their best bet against Zambrano, just curious though)

truebluefan 04-02-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian34Cook
This game takes over in 20 minutes for me.. I've been mainly watching the Marlins game..

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/.../80x60/chn.gif
1. CF Soriano
2. LF Murton
3. 1b Lee
4. 3B Ramirez
5. RF Jones
6. C Barrett
7. 2B DeRosa
8. SS Izturis
9. SP Zambrano

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/.../80x60/cin.gif
1. CF Freel
3. LF Dunn
3. 2B Phillips
4. RF Griffey
5. 3B Encarnacion
6. 1b Hatteberg
7. SS Gonzalez
8. C Ross
9. SP Harang (Why aint Arroyo starting? any reason? Harang is solid though and probably is their best bet against Zambrano, just curious though)

Well done Brian, you beat me to it.

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:01 PM

this game is a natural for me. Although I am a cardinal fan, my oldest uncle on my dads side was a cubs fan for all of his life. The rest were/are cardinal fans. My moms side of the family are/were Reds fans. I was born and raised 90 minutes from Cincy.

Brian34Cook 04-02-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebluefan
this game is a natural for me. Although I am a cardinal fan, my oldest uncle on my dads side was a cubs fan for all of his life. The rest were/are cardinal fans. My moms side of the family are/were Reds fans. I was born and raised 90 minutes from Cincy.

Thats neat... yea I dont care who wins as I cant stand the Cubs (easy to understand) or the Reds (boring team IMO), but wanna see how the Cubs offense works..

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:04 PM

very nice day in cincy! Looks that way here as well in Evansville In. 78 degrees here.

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian34Cook
Thats neat... yea I dont care who wins as I cant stand the Cubs (easy to understand) or the Reds (boring team IMO), but wanna see how the Cubs offense works..

Being a cardinal fan, yeah lol I understand.

Me too. Cubs on paper seem to be improved. We shall see.

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:10 PM

Mr. Redlegs lol.

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:14 PM

Soriano had 7 hrs in April.

Griffey in right? wow

truebluefan 04-02-2007 02:16 PM

Game time!

Soriano taps it back to the pitcher


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome