Sigs - Page 2 - Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,172
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
This forum isn't really being ran well. You shouldn't be charging people for sigs etc.. when it barely has any members and traffic. You have to build up your rep up as a good forum before demanding the bucks.
Shut Up!
BoSoxNation is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 10:25 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 41
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxNation
Shut Up!
Dude you're like 12 years old, and your super mod. This forum is going no where.
ShooterMcGavin is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 10:27 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 31
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
Dude you're like 12 years old, and your super mod. This forum is going no where.
We need a street team.
come_again21 is offline  
 
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 10:29 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 41
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by come_again21
We need a street team.
We're the best posters on this forum. Without us, there is about as much traffic as a dirt road in Idaho. NOTHING!
ShooterMcGavin is offline  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 10:31 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 31
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
We're the best posters on this forum. Without us, there is about as much traffic as a dirt road in Idaho. NOTHING!
Sooner or later somebody will come by to advertise their porn.
come_again21 is offline  
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 05:57 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_faker_81
I privated messasaged the admin and he said he would look into this problem.
Has this problem been fixed? because it's been about 5 months now.
The Slambino is offline  
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 05:58 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 16
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by come_again21
We need a street team.
That sounds sweet! I'd be into doing something like that.
The Slambino is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 01:05 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 55
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
This forum isn't really being ran well. You shouldn't be charging people for sigs etc.. when it barely has any members and traffic. You have to build up your rep up as a good forum before demanding the bucks.
I completely agree with this. It is the top Google search for "baseball forum" and yet there is no action on the forum. This is the best baseball layout I have seen yet the management is quite poor. I would love to join the staff to help get this forum actually entertaining.
LeetPCUser is offline  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,172
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetPCUser
I completely agree with this. It is the top Google search for "baseball forum" and yet there is no action on the forum. This is the best baseball layout I have seen yet the management is quite poor. I would love to join the staff to help get this forum actually entertaining.
LMAO!!!!
BoSoxNation is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:28 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 55
                     
What is funny about that? The fact that you could make this into a money enterprise or the fact that you have a total of 10 weekly users?
LeetPCUser is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome