Baseball Forum - MLB Forum - Fantasy & College Baseball Forums - View Single Post - Your thoughts on the steroid era and HOF.
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 12:29 PM
JustinVerlander35
Ace of the Staff

There is no doubt what these people did in there careers was amazing. Clemens, Bonds, McGwire, but they used a PED that no one else used to help them. I do not feel that someone that used something that no one else used and gave them an advantage over everyone should be in the HoF. I would not to be walking through the Hall of Fame and go wow look at the Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, Barry Bonds and then knowing that he took steroids and broke all those records not clean, and the guys next to him did it on hot dogs and beer. Do not get me wrong even if they did not take steroids they would of had great careers. Because you do have to have natural talent to do what they did, but they cheated so I do not want them in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome